Finally! A family alternative to Netflix
A few years ago we were introduced to Faith and Family Flix - a DVD rental service that only carried movies that were family-friendly. As Catholics we need to be vigilant about what we allow into our homes and services such as Netflix allow plenty of bad in with the good.
Because we believe that it is important to offer wholesome alternatives to the more popular services that are available we have teamed up with Faith and Family Flix to introduce the service to a larger audience.
The service is great because:
- You can get up to six DVDs at a time.
- There are no late fees.
- Free postage to and from your home.
- The movie options that are available range from classics such as Treasure Island to recent releases like War Horse.
- You don't have to worry about the content of the films because the service only rents wholesome films and tv shows.
- Cancel anytime. There aren't any contracts so you aren't tied in to the service if you decide it isn't for you.
So check out Faith and Family Flix and help bring wholesome media to your home from a company that is run by Catholics who care about your family.