Win Tickets to See For Greater Glory

by Ian on May 25, 2012

GENERAL ENRIQUE GOROSTIETA

GENERAL ENRIQUE GOROSTIETA

We're going to send four people to see For Greater Glory. Here are the rules:

1. Make sure the movie is coming to your area so you can actually use the tickets.
  2. Create a video of you saying "¡Viva Cristo Rey! ¡Viva la Virgen de Guadalupe!" which was the rallying cry of the Cristeros.
  3. Post a link to it here.
  4. We will choose our favorites on May 31st and send you tickets.

Two people will win two tickets each. We will also be giving away a copy of Blessed Miguel Pro and Blood-Drenched Altars to two runners up.

fabiola galindo May 25, 2012 at 5:57 pm

Can wait to go see the movie….watching movies about the lives of ther saints its what I love to see. but this movie is something I am looking foward to go see. Los criteros de Mexico y lo que sufrieron por su fe catolica, Viva Cristo Rey, y viva la Virge Maria de Guadalupe. Theres actually several songs about this in mexico i have one!!

marianne picariello May 25, 2012 at 6:06 pm

finally a decent movie!

Melissa Spindler May 25, 2012 at 6:07 pm

I can’t wait to see this movie.

judith jorge May 26, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Will like to see this movie… Let me know when is in this area….

Doc Kimble May 26, 2012 at 1:40 pm

The Second American Civil War has been going on since 1973, when Communists invaded the imaginations of Americans, and conquered the political barbarians ruling over us, who then convinced us to kill our children. Over the years, many have protested this shame on our American soil. This reign of lies and liars will not stand forever; Christ the King will be given the victory, and He will reign with the Queen of Truth !
! VIVA CRISTO REY !
! VIVA la VIRGEN de GUADALUPE !

nadine shahan May 26, 2012 at 11:45 pm

Would love to see this looks like it will be great to see.

Stella G Vidales May 27, 2012 at 2:15 am

Is there a way to find out IF & WHEN this movie will be shown in San Antonio, TX? I LOVE watching movies like this! They reinforce even more, my Catholic faith! Please provide a link, if possible, for me to click on to see if this movie will be shown in my hometown of San Antonio, TX! Thanks!

Kevin L. Maloney May 27, 2012 at 3:38 am

A must see film of Courage and Determination For and Of Defending and HONORING GOD !!! GOD BLESS !!!

Shawn May 27, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Here is my entry! In these times, I’m glad to see a movie that defends the faith, instead of bashing it! :)

Ian June 2, 2012 at 12:25 am

And Shawn is our winner! Congratulations.