A Spiritual Bouquet for the Pope

by Ian on April 15, 2012

Pope Benedict XVI

Happy birthday Pope Benedict!

A spiritual bouquet is a promise to say extra prayers or sacrifice something for someone else. Tomorrow is Pope Benedict XVI's birthday. What kind of spiritual bouquet would you like to send him?

Gina Donnarummo April 15, 2012 at 9:04 am

Happy birthday, Pope Benedict! Thank you for leading our Church and thank you for continuing WYD — 2 of which I have been able to attend with you. Today on your birthday I will pray a rosary for you and your intentions and spend time in adoration giving thanks to God for you. Love and peace, Gina

tonya anne April 15, 2012 at 9:20 am

Happy Birthday! Thankyou for all you do! May the good Lord bless you always!

Mary April 15, 2012 at 9:22 am

Happy Birthday – Pope Benedict,

Thank you for everything you do for all us. By keeping us in your prayers. During all of our hard times (no matter what they are). I will light a candle for you and say a prayer for you. Thank you and may God keep you close to him and in good health.

Love a child of God,
Mary

Leonardo & Carolyn Borobia April 15, 2012 at 10:53 am

Happy Birthday, Holy Father

May God send you special blessings and graces on your birthday. We will pray an extra rosary for you and in thanksgiving for giving you to the Church. God bless you!

Leonardo and Carolyn

Virginia Peterson April 15, 2012 at 11:08 am

May our Lord always keep you in the hollow of his Blessed Hands. Happy Birthday Pope Benedict, may you be blessed with many more!!!

Fe de la rosa April 15, 2012 at 11:09 am

Happy Birthday, Holy Father! Thank you for your prayers. May you stay healthy always. Tell God to grant me the favor I implore for my daughter’s family.

Jayne Fischer April 15, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Have a very Blessed Happy Birthday!!!!

CherylMcIntosh April 15, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Dear Holy Father, Happy Birthday tomorrow. My husband and I were in an audience in November and were so blessed to see you. Have a wonderful day. Will offer up my day for you tomorrow, God Bless you!

Rita Kowalik April 15, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Happy Birthday Pope Benedict, My God be with you in all you do! I will say a Rosary for you.

frank watts April 15, 2012 at 1:27 pm

happy birthday Holy Father!

Lorraine Zickefoose April 15, 2012 at 4:30 pm

Happy Birthday Your Holiness, May your Birthday and the days to follow always be a Blessing to you. Your are always in my prayers and I will offer a Rosary for you tomorrow, and if I am able to get to Mass in the Morning I will offer my Mass, Prayers and Communion up for your special intention. Have a Beautiful Day and A Blessed Birthday. God Bless You Always.

Mary Ellen Farkas April 15, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Happy Birthday, You are such a great example for all of us, our good sheperd. I will say a rosary for you tomorrow. God Bless You!

Piper Family April 15, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Happy Birthday, Holy Father!
May God bless you with the strength, stamina and patience to carry out your mission to the world. And may you be doubly blessed with an abiding peace – fruit of the Spirit and desire of our Lord Jesus. With joyful gratitude we will follow your lead in the years to come.

Linda Bryant April 17, 2012 at 6:30 am

Have a very happy day on your birthday Pope Benedict and I am sure that God remembered you on your birthday and did all those beaut things that you wanted him to do for you then.