We Need a New Van

by Ian on February 22, 2007

Yep, number seven will be born in September somewhere around the feast of Cosmas and Damian. A mini-van is no longer going to work. I think a 12-passenger van will hold us for a while.

Barb Szyszkiewicz, sfo February 22, 2007 at 8:06 pm

Congratulations on this news of God’s latest blessing on your family! With prayers for good health & happiness.

Zach February 23, 2007 at 10:00 am

You know, you can get a Ford 12 passenger van that is a few years old with a Triton V10…

Zach February 23, 2007 at 10:00 am

Then again, you don’t want to scare the kids…

Ben February 23, 2007 at 4:34 pm

I love blogs, I really do. You find out lots of interesting information. For example, I just found out my brother and sister in laws are pregnant! I can’t believe I had to find out through a blog! :)

Bob Morgan February 23, 2007 at 7:31 pm

Congratulations!
I will pray for a priest to be born! We have good friends with 10 children. The two oldest (girls) have become nuns in a cloistered convenant!

God Bless!
Bob

Renee February 24, 2007 at 9:17 pm

Congratulations to you both. I’ll keep you all in my prayers for a safe and comfortable pregnancy and birth. Blessings!

Lynne February 26, 2007 at 11:43 am

What a happy reason to need a new van!

Blessings!

Kristin February 26, 2007 at 4:01 pm

Congratulations! Big families are so beautiful! How I wish I could have one! :)

Mary Handmaids of Mercy March 2, 2007 at 10:47 am

Congratulations on the news of your newest blessing. May your mother’s advent be one of great peace and trust in Jesus. I have a very special devotion to the Divine Mercy Message: JESUS I TRUST IN YOU! I also beleive in the power of the communion of saints.

Two years ago, my husband and I learned that we were expecting Blessing #6, we had a sedan and a conversion van which accomodated 7….so we had an issue with adding another blessing, which meant a third car seat. So, I began to pray for the intercession of St. Rita (Saint of the Impossible) and any other saints willing to intercede! We told my husband’s parents that we were going to start looking into getting a larger van and his Dad said he’d keep his eyes open. Well, the very next Sunday, in my in-law’s parish bulletin was an announcement that the church was selling a 15 passenger van and would use the money to invest in a bus.

To make a long story short, we now drive that very HOLY van from ALL SAINTS Catholic Church. It was exactly available in the price range we felt we could afford and was in excellent condition, only having been used for church related transportation. God is so merciful.

Our family will pray for your family in this matter….maybe a 15 passenger is in your future too….to be filled with ALL the blessings the Lord has waiting for those who love Him. May God Bless You!

Paulette Smith May 19, 2007 at 11:02 am

Are you still looking for a van? Where are you located? We have a 12 passenger van we need to sell. Email me for details if you are interested.
Paulette